Instagram -->

Friday 3 April 2015

Fast & Furious 7



So on Thursday night, the moment I had been waiting for finally arrived. The final Paul Walker film, Fast & Furious 7. And I have to say it was absolutely AMAZING!!!! It was everything I had hoped and more. 

There was so much action packed into this and it was so great. Fight scene after fight scene and car chasing after car chasing. It was unbelievable, the whole movie had me thinking you can't write this stuff but obviously they had. That was aside from other thought throughout the whole movie which was 'when is he going to die'. I braced myself for it the whole movie and without giving anything away I can say I was not disappointed and it was very well done. 

The movie was epic and I definitely recommend it to everyone. I don't know how anyone could not enjoy this movie. It is action packed, very emotional and one of the most entertaining movies I have ever seen. If you've seen the whole franchise you will still be amazed by the stunts they pull in #7 and it goes above and beyond what you would expect. They knew they had to make this movie AWESOME and they put everything they could imagine into it. A great tribute to Paul Walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment