Instagram -->

Friday 3 April 2015

Feeling Content 29-3-15

  • Picture
  • Driving towards the nearest Oporto restaurant I was already feeling pretty good and as I looked at my surroundings I was caused to reflect on my happiness and many other aspects of life. 
  • Picture
  • It was weird that as I was just fulfilling on of life necessities I had this overwhelming feeling of content. But the pictures don't even do justice the beauty of the that Sunday afternoon. I have driven this highway from Melbourne many times but this day it looked particularly amazing.    
  • Picture
  • As I looked at the You Yangs I realised how lucky I am to live in a great city called Geelong. I get to see these 'mountains' from my own neighbourhood and I take them for granted. But not that day, that day I appreciated them and the life I have.
  • Picture
  • It was great to sit back and relax and appreciate EVERYTHING that life has to offer.
  • Picture
  • Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment